Better Together Health 2016
“Patient Expectations and the Accountability Gap”
Registration now open!
Sponsored by the Council of Accountable Physician Practices (CAPP) and the Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC)
Where: The Center for Total Health, Washington, D.C.
Is the movement to accountability in health care really taking hold? The transformation of American health care means more than reducing costs and improving quality scores. Healthcare systems have to focus on closing the gap between what patients actually want and what they are experiencing, especially for those with chronic illness. How can we bring true accountability to the system?
Following on the success of last year’s “Better Together Health” event, The Council of Accountable Physician Practices and Bipartisan Policy Center once again join forces to elevate the voices of patients and clinicians in the conversations about healthcare reform.
- Dr. Karen Cabell, Chief of Quality and Patient Safety, Billings Clinic
- Regina Holliday, patient advocate, founder, The Walking Gallery
- Dr. Marc Klau, Assistant Regional Medical Center, Southern California Permanente Medical Group
- Janet Marchibroda, Director, Health Innovations Initiative, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Dr. Robert Pearl, Chair, Council of Accountable Physician Practices
- Dr. Leana Wen, Commissioner of Health, City of Baltimore
Visit here to find out more and to register for this exciting event!